Back on the 12th of January, I was nominated for this award by the fantastically talented and wonderful person that is Cyranny. My teeny tiny Canadian friend.
It may have taken me a while to actually get round to this (22nd of February) whoops, sorry about that my friend so here is my eternal thanks for how highly you think of me, I don’t feel that I deserve this kindness, but I will still thank you for it.
Mystery Blogger Award:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Here are my answers to Cyranny’s questions:
- If you wrote the story of your life, what would the title be? I have two possible answers to this intriguing question. The first is “How did it end up like this?” and the second is “What the hell was that?”
- Would you rather be stuck alone on an island, or with someone who gets on your nerves, but provides company? I’d rather have the company of someone, even if they get on my nerves/
- If you could re-live one day of your life, what would you want to experience again? That’s an easy one, even if it is a cliché, the day my daughter was born.
- Would you rather spend a vacation in your own town, with a blank check to pay for your expenses, or travel abroad, but on a tight budget? Ooh, interesting, I’d go travel abroad on a tight budget, preferably on a cruise ship with an all-inclusive deal.
- What advice could you give me, from your blogging experience? I am the last person who should give advice, but ill go with this. Be yourself. People don’t respond well to fake people.
Three things about me…
When I was five years old, I almost died. I was struck down with a rare illness that basically meant that I had blood leaking into my stomach. I had a rash all over my body. At various times I was paralysed in different parts of my body, up to the point where all I could move was my big toe.
When I write I do it in a weird way, I sit at the laptop, phone, tablet, whatever I’m writing with and I just let my fingers do the writing. I don’t plan anything. There is nothing on my blog that I planned out beforehand (unless you count spellcheck). Everything is spontaneous and just written as I go. If you have read any of my stories, none of them were planned as you read them and discover what happened in them know it was the same for me. I discovered what happened as I wrote it.
I am afraid of heights and needles.
I don’t have ten to nominate but here are a few.
My questions for the nominees:
- If you could give your younger self, life advice what would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could re-live one day of your life, what would you want to experience again?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you have done in your life?
- What is the secret to your blogging success?
Thank you again to Cyranny for the nomination and apologise for the time it has taken me to respond
Here is a picture of the midget