I have decided to create this Inspirational Bloggers Award to celebrate and promote some of the bloggers that I follow and love their blogs.
They are people who continually surprise me with their innovation, creativity, sense of humour and insane talent.
These are people that I feel need to be celebrated, so I want to do it in the only way I know how.
With this award.
So the rules are simple:
- Answer five questions posed by the person nominating you.
- Give one random fact about yourself.
- Link back to the blog of the person nomination you.
- Link back to me (Scottishlegendwordpress.com) as I want to come across new and inspirational blogs that I wouldn’t usually
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive this award
- Pose them 5 questions of your own devising (Four personal, one stupid/fun)
Even though I have created this award, I am not immune to answering the five questions. So I have reached out to some friends of mine, and they have posed me the five questions for me to answer. So here goes.
- What’s your favourite Childhood Memory?
Ok so starting off with a hard one. This was asked to me by a very close friend, and it has had me thinking. I would have to go with when I got my first pet. It was a budgie called Benji he was a little shit, but I loved him all the same.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
This is an easy one someone eating while they are talking to you on the phone. It is a horrible noise, and it makes my skin crawl.
- What is your Secret Guilty Pleasure?
It would have to be watching cartoons. Even though I am 33 years old when I’m feeling down or sick ill sit and watch things like Danger Mouse, Count Duckula, DuckTales or some kids show from when I was growing up. It makes me feel better.
- If you could change one thing about you physically and one thing mentally, what would they be?
This is a very thinky
but also easy for me to answer.
Physical change is easy, lose weight. I am a big guy, and I want to lose some weight.
Mental Change. There are a few of these. 1. Have the ability to stop dwelling on the past and spending a lot of time driving myself crazy over past regrets or mistakes. 2.Be more self-confident and stop thinking that I am going to fail at everything I do. I know many, many people have told me I shouldn’t be that way and that I do have talent, (thank you for that) I still don’t believe it in my head, so that’s two of the things that id change.
- Why do we have Five toes?
Simple, if we had six, our feet wouldn’t fit in shoes.
- Random fact
I duck when going through doors just I hit my head on the frame.
So those were the five questions that I was asked.
For the inaugural Inspirational Blogger Award, I am going to nominate my five favourite Blogs
So that’s my nominations and here are my five questions for you to answer.
- If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be and why?
- What book have you read over and over that you never get sick of?
- What’s the stupidest thing you have ever done?
- If you were stuck on a desert island what three things would you take with you?
- Coke or Pepsi?
Those are my questions I hope you have fun answering them and I look forward to reading your posts and who you nominate.