I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by an insanely talented writer and all around great person. I want to say a big thank you for all of her help and this honour. Not only is she a great blogger but I also class her as a friend Kira Scribbled.
Not only does she have some insanely good stories but she is also a talented artist and (on a personal note) a great editor, she has helped me with editing my book that I have written and its thanks to her that it is ready to be sent to publishers/agents.
So if you want to read some good supernatural stories that will keep you on the edge of your seat check out her blog.
So as part of this award, I have to tell you three things about myself.
- I always duck when I’m going through a door so that I don’t hit my head even though it has never happened.
- I am a big believer in the supernatural and have seen a few ghosts in my time, including my granddad a week after he passed away.
- My all time favourite film is Ghostbusters.
- If you had to choose between loosing the sensation of touch in your hands or loosing the ability to taste, which would you pick?
I would have to go with losing the ability to taste. Touch is one of the most important senses that we have it can bring everything from excruciating pain to ecstatic joy and everything in between.
- What paranormal creature, for example, Vampire, Werewolf, Alien, ect.. would you choose to be real, and why?
I’d have to go with aliens, I already have my own idea of what I would do in an alien invasion in the form of my book, (hopefully I can get that published) but I honestly believe that it is the only way we will achieve world peace. Whither it is an alien invasion, or a benevolent alien race come to share knowledge and enhance our culture. But let’s face it, either way, we would probably rise and kill them.
- What is your favorite food?
You can’t beat a good burger, people always say pizza but for me you can’t beat a nice tasty burger.
- Who is your one, all time, favorite author? Other than yourself..lol.
This is a difficult question I don’t think I have one favourite author, I have series of books that I love and will re-read over and over but then if I go to read something else from the same author and I can’t get into it or don’t like it I just get pissed off. But for this question ill go with Jim Butcher he writes the Dresden Files. I have read that series of books more than any other.
- Is fruit too uppity? (I guess this is the weird one..?)
Yes, I mean just look at that apple sitting there all smug, thinking it is better than everyone else. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CHASE OFF HARD WORKING DOCTORS? Stupid apples. And don’t get me started on bananas……
The award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 or more people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
I am going to start by saying I am not going to nominate Ten as I don’t know Ten bloggers well enough to be comfortable with that.
My first nomination is RhapsodyBoheme, you will be hard-pressed to find a kinder more caring person in this world, her blog is an insightful look into her world, ranging from issues with work to her love of nature and beyond.
My second nomination is Samantha she is a talented writer and has a wickedly steamy imagination, if you want to read some great erotica check out her blog
My third nomination is rexinerawhead again an insightful writer that has a great sense of realism to what she writes
My last nomination is The Cracked Lens View who hosted a writing contest for Halloween that I took part in and was a lot of fun, so he deserves some recognition for that.
No one should feel obligated to take part in this but I felt you all should be nominated, and I would love to see your answers to my questions.
- If you could go back in time and live your life over with all the knowledge you have now what would you do differently?
- If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be?
- What is your favourite Book? And why?
- What is your favourite Film? And why?
- Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?
- (Bonus question) will you by my book when published?
And lastly I have to put my three best links, I don’t know what my best three are, but I will put my personal favourites (ok I may have put more than three)
This is one of the most personal stories I’ve written,
This is my first and favourite story
Technically this it two links but it’s all one story
(Bonus First chapter of my book)